- Jean Agnew and Maria Luddy (eds.) The Drennan-McTier Letters, 1776-1819, 3 volumes (The Women's History Project/Irish Manuscripts Commission: Dublin, 1998/1999).
- A Directory of Sources for Women's History in Ireland, accessible on this web site, which incorporates the results of a survey of over three hundred private and public repositories in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- 'If Ever You Go To Dublin Town': Photographs of Elinor Wiltshire with text by Orla Fitzpatrick (The Women's History Project/National Library of Ireland: Dublin, 1999). These photographs record many aspects of Irish life in the 1950s and 1960s.
- A calendar of the papers of the Ulster Unionist Women's Council, 1911-1942, edited by Diane Urquhart.
- A database of material relating to women in the files of the Department of the Taoiseach, 1922-1966 which are in the custody of the National Archives, edited by Catherine Cox and Leeann Lane.
|Síle Chuinneagáin||Caitriona Crowe||Phil Kilroy||Rena Lohan|
|Margaret MacCurtain||Christine Meek
||Eilís Ní Dhuibhne||Mary O'Dowd|
|Collette O'Flaherty||Rosemary Raughter||Liz Steiner Scott||Bernadette Whelan|